Scandi Wrap Up

Well, finally getting a chance to wrap up the details of my first photo road trip.  The trip lasted 65 days and covered over 14,000 km (over 8700 miles, almost 3 times across the US!) and I shot over 4500 images. I visited 6 countries and even got to hash in each one of them! The map below gives an idea of the route. Visiting Scandinavia was something I've wanted to do for a long time and it didn't disappoint. Truly gorgeous landscape and very nice people.
  

I also learned a lot about road tripping and will be implementing those lessons on the next trip.  I am currently planning next year's trips which will include Italy, England, Ireland, Scotland and of course France. In the meantime, I will be updating the blog with pictures of trips I've done in the past that I haven't put out there, just to keep the blog alive between trips. Hope you enjoy and thanks for staying tuned. Cheers! Laurent

Comments

Popular Posts