Tuscany Dreamin'

Greets all,
Fun few days and now finally back with wifi! In this post, I've got some shots of one of the most beautiful places I've ever traveled to, Tuscany. I had heard the hype about how beautiful it was and I have to say, it lived up to it.  The rolling green hills, cypress trees, and colors of the homes all create a very gorgeous area. So here are a few pix!


Rolling hills and beautiful light at Tuscany
  
More beautiful light in Tuscany




A panorama of some Tuscan hills



In addition to the countryside, I did get to visit a couple cities. First was Siena, where they hold the famous horse race in the city and end up in this square. I can imagine the excitement based on the size of the square.


Panorama of Sienna Piezza Del CampoI also visited this church in Orvieto.


It was built in the 14th Century. From what I hear the inside was nothing compared to the outside so I stayed outside (saved 6 euro!).  Was great just to sit outside and look at each section.


Beautiful Facade at Orvieto



Well, it's Friday night at 6pm and the bells just started ringing. I think they are signaling happy hour to start! Cheers and Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts